- If there is a deposit, but we haven’t started production, Dreammaster reserves the right to hold a deposit of 20 percent of the order amount.
- If a client has paid a deposit and Dreammaster has started production, the order cannot be canceled.
- If there are no deposits but once we have already ordered raw materials and/or started production, Client cannot cancel the order.
- If there are no deposits and we haven’t ordered any raw materials or started production, the clients will be able to adjust the quantity and cancel.
- If a customer notifies Sleep Well to change order quantity PRIOR to Sleep Well beginning production, Sleep Well will honor requested changes in quantity and size ONLY if it does not result in a smaller order value. No changes in quantity will be allowed for products in production as well as those already produced.
- For Special Size, if the material has already been purchased the customer cannot adjust the quantity of the size of the order
- Once a customer entity has placed a purchase order for products and supplier has produced the goods the customer entity does not reserve the rights to delay more than 20 days. If the delay is more than 20 days, the supplier reserves the right to charge 2% per month for the delayed amount.
- The seller shall provide warranty for a) Dream Master pocket spring mattresses for a period of 10 years, and, b) Dream Master bonnell spring mattresses for a period of 5 years, both when under specific structural conditions only.
- The seller shall provide warranty for a) box spring for a period of 5 years and b) box wood for a period of 2 years
- The warranty is only applicable for products that normal in-house consumers use only. This includes defects caused by the manufacturing or installing process done by the company’s employees only.
- Coils, wires and border rod that are loose or broken and cause surface or pocket spring collapse
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear through insulation materials or surface panels
- The product is damaged from transportation product must not be used , and must be in the packaging when returned
- Sleepwell Industries Company Limited hereby warranties that the mattress is free of any defect in material and workmanship. If you notice any defect in the parts that are covered by this warranty, within the above said period, we will repair or replace it, at no charge (excluding transportation charge). This warranty covers the following specific manufacturing faults under conditions of normal wear:
- Coils, wires and border rods that are loose or broken and cause surface collapse
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear through insulation materials or surface panels.
- Any other apparent manufacturing defect found upon inspection.
- The warranty is invalid in the following cases:
- Damage caused by accidents, force majeure, natural disasters or misuse and deliberate damage.
- Defects caused by improper storage of product.
- Modifications, changes, additions, etc to the product.
- Damage caused by the user’s negligence and or contravene company’s product use instructions.
- The purchaser has opened / changed, repaired the mattress without informing the company.
- Rolled pack mattresses remain in their rolled condition for more than 6 months (from date of manufacturing).
- Cover including stains, soiling, and burns caused by the customer
- Border wire bent due to moving or folding the mattress
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation ( example letting the mattress get wet or damp)
- If a customer changes their mind, hence wants to change the model or size after opening the product and packaging ( customer cannot return the product in this case there will be fee charged)
If product damage, must check conditions of the warranty. If Seller is at fault, goods will have to be repaired or replaced free of charge (excluding transportation charge).We recommend the purchase of a mattress protector to prevent liquids getting into the mattresses.
In case you want to avail our service under this warranty, you can contact the following addresses: email@example.com